Wednesday 17 August 2011

Week 7a~ Spreadsheet

Assignment 8a~ Spreadsheet. Calc


We done something different today..no more related to th previous task..we need to plan, create and edit a simple one year personal financial management (income and spending) spreadsheet using Calc .First, we need to name the sheet according to the month ; ie Aug11, Sept11 …. Jul12..so on..Then, create a formula to calculate a balance for each month (ie. balance of august – will be added to the balance of sept). Link the formula between the sheets. Lastly, upload the file to google docs (spreadsheet) and edit it if necessary since you need to do it individually. Share with your lecturers.
Doing this task like I’m doing MY personal financial management and it was fun! Now, I know how I can control my allowance with a tight budget so more..bla bla bla...It is really beneficial for me and my friends to know where our money flow..just like a water..and using Calc. was like using Excel but much more interesting. So guys, why don’t you try to discover it??? So, here was my spreadsheet of my salary..really wait for that moment!! So long!


Example financial management for December 2011



0 comments:

Post a Comment