Monday 8 August 2011

Week 5~ Bookfold

ASSIGNMENT 6B~ WORD PROFESSOR SOFTWARE

Now, this week, we got to plan, design and create a booklet using bookfold function in Word. The content must related the topic for assignment 1,4,5. We can use the report in journal article format added by inserting related graphic as the content of the booklet. We have to use the graphics/image created using any graphic editors like we do in the brochure, the previous task. We have to make a cover using of the booklet..means using 2 Column since it like a book that have two sides. After doing this assignment, it had given me a new experience. Even though, I used almost my homework or task given by the lecturer using Microsoft Word, I never realized that it had such function like bookfold. So, for today lesson, always alert and updated yourself.. If I’m being alert and curious, I sure will discover this function before. So long, my friends! Opps! Here the booklet that we have created:


0 comments:

Post a Comment